Make today count!
The time to make a difference is now, and the way to make a difference is through Elgin's exciting new initiative, the Elgin Davis Foundation.
With the creation of this nonprofit organization, Elgin will join with friends to raise funds to aid and support people in crisis situations, in the United States and other countries, as they rebuild their lives. The Foundation will enhance its work through the support of programs that enrich the lives of disadvantaged youth through education, sport and leadership building progams..
You have the ability to take part in making lives better here in the United States and around the world by becoming involved today. Elgin has worked tirelessly in the community to assist young and old alike and now, with the formation of the foundation that bears his name, he will be able to recruit his friends and fans to do even more.
Foundation Mission Statement
The mission of the Elgin Davis Foundation is:
- to raise funds and support programs to provide aid and assistance to individuals in national and international crises;
- to develop and support programs that enrich the lives of disadvantaged youth through activities to promote health and physical fitness, education, character development and leadership skills.
Mission in Action: Foundation Programs
The Foundation will fulfill its mission through development of its own programs and by supporting and collaborating with other organizations and their programs that complement the Elgin Davis Foundation's goals and objectives.
- Programs that provide food, medical and housing, and meet other critical needs for individuals living in areas affected by natural disasters;
- Programs that provide educational and physical well-being activities for disadvantaged youth, such as sports and physical fitness activities, skills workshops and facilities support;
- Leadership, character building and employment skills activities, including interaction with professionals in sports, business, education and government.
Use the buttons below to share this page and news about the Elgin Davis Foundation....